What is the Social Web Suite?
We can post the contents to social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in a single click to the entire world !!!. Do you believe it?
Yes, it is possible. The Site Ground has a feature called Social Web Suite. It allows sending posts to social media profiles in a second to the entire world. The Site Ground has given this feature to their customers with a special offer. Ok, we will see how to set up all the things.
First, we need to install the Social Web Suite in WordPress site admin console.
Social Web Suite Installation & Configuration
- Login into your word press admin console dashboard. Then click on the below marked manage social media feature.
2. Install and Activate the Social Web Suite plugin in Word Press admin console. Then click connect to social web suite. After that, it will ensure we have a connection with our website and Social Web Suite.
3. Create a new Social Media Suite Account. For that click below red marked button.
As per the below image, for Site Ground customers free 30 days trial with Social Web Suite and then a special customized plan for $9.99 per month. Do you want to share your valuable content with the world? Connect your site with Social Web Suite to manage and automate your social media posts. Enjoy a special offer just for SiteGround clients!!!.
4. Provide name, email, password, timezone for all the required details in the SWS registration form to complete the registration process.
5. Once the registration process completed we need to login into the SWS account.
6. Once login into the Social Web Suite we will get into the dashboard. There we can update the profile information, billing details and you can change your password also.
In billing information we can update the Subscription, Payment method and Invoices.
Check below the five types of pricing plan and their features:
Custom SG plan allows 1 user and 3 social profiles. So one user can send messages or posts to 3 social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Small SG plan allows 1 user and 10 social profiles. So one user can send messages or posts to 10 social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Starter SG plan allows 1 user and 25 social profiles. So one user can send messages or posts to 25 social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Growth SG plan allows 3 users with 50 social profiles. So three users can send messages or posts to 50 social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Business SG plan allows 5 users with 75 social profiles. So 5 users can send messages or posts to 75 social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We have a feature called Calendar Plan to schedule your posts in Social Web Suite and publish into your social media profiles automatically. And we can define the category of the posts or contents.
Social Profiles menu we can add social profiles like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Category is used to divide your posts into different niches.
In websites menu you can add your websites which are connecting with Social Web Suite.
RSS Feed & YouTube Channel / List
RSS Feed menu you can add your website RSS Feed also you can add your You Tube channel list.
In Integrations menu you can add your UTM parameters to track your URL.
If you complete all these steps you are ready to post the content into social media by using Social Web Suite.
- Compose your message, select social media profiles, websites in Site Ground’s Social Web Suite and click send button. Let’s see the Awesome result.
As we learned from this article we understand how to share our valuable content to the entire world with Social Web Suite. If you would like to see my latest posts please refer at BlogBind